For us, attitude is everything and we look for people who are passionate, focused, creative, positive, and committed.
Evolution Funding has achieved huge growth and success in all areas of our business. Could our future success be down to you?
In return we offer a supportive and rewarding environment that recognises individuals but rewards high performing teams. This is backed up by training and development that is market-leading in our sector and industry.
Salary: Experience dependent.
Benefits: By joining an established company who are leaders in the motor finance industry you can expect an enthusiastic team, a friendly atmosphere, generous pension scheme, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), rental car, uncapped bonus with OTE £50 – 75k, Ipad and Phone.
Full time role: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Location: Nationwide opportunities
Brief description of role:
You will be responsible for growing and developing client relationships in a pre-identified territory. This will involve working closely with both existing and new customers to identify areas of opportunity to work together and promoting our innovative product and systems offering. You will be required to undertake continuous review of business relationships with supporting accounts, set up Evolution finance technology solutions for clients, drive business and manage relationships. Delivering on targets through your hard work and initiative but in conjunction with a superb back office sales support team to enable success.
Previous account management and motor trade experience is essential and this would ideally have been within an existing motor finance role.
We are looking for someone able to demonstrate:
· Proven successful sales background
· Ability to drive new business activity
· Relationship management skills
· Good market awareness and ability to identify opportunities
· Knowledge and relationships with key dealers
· Confidence with technology
· Regulatory knowledge
· Full driving licence (clean preferred)
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to work independently on own initiative and determine own priorities
· Commercially focused
· Results and target orientated
· Able to engage stakeholders at all levels with confidence
· Proactive – adapt to change and suggest improvements
· Able to spot new opportunities
· High level of interpersonal skills
· Analytical with ability to problem solve
· Desire and motivation to learn
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
· Sales: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
· Driving License